• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Song of the Paddle

lol

Extremely Addicted
Does anyone here also use Song of the Paddle forum and know how to contact anyone? I have an account but can't log on or set up a new one?
I wanted to ask whether anyone can confirm that Old Town have discontinued (in all materials) the Charles River canoe?

I was a member some time ago but the system changed, and I bugged out.. I will state now that I am not computer literate, I don't really understand all the geeky jargon, but I understood that one had to join Tapatalk is it? Something like that anyway, not Faceache but some other outfit, pretty sure it was Tapatalk.
Then you can join or contact SOTP.

Perhaps someone can clarify that, but that was my impression anyway.

Reactions: lol
I was a member some time ago but the system changed, and I bugged out.. I will state now that I am not computer literate, I don't really understand all the geeky jargon, but I understood that one had to join Tapatalk is it? Something like that anyway, not Faceache but some other outfit, pretty sure it was Tapatalk.
Then you can join or contact SOTP.

Perhaps someone can clarify that, but that was my impression anyway.

That is it/me exactly......they have no contact facility if it goes tits up, and I don't like FB/twitch or tweet or tap for that matter. Cheers!

Back