• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Soulpad 3000 Hybrid

Review Soulpad 3000 Hybrid

someone should get in touch with the eavis family at glastonbury to see what they're gonna do with all those soulpad tents they've got there, they've got hundreds for rent fot the gig but i wonder what they do with em afterwards. i think i'll send em an email

you never know eh?

i sent this....... (hope ya don't mind)

soulpad and teepee tents‏

Mick Brassington
11:26

To: [email protected]

hiya folks, my names mick and i'm writing on behalf of the bushcraft forum, we was wondering what happens to the soulpad and teepee style tents (that you hire out) after the festival. and if you'd be willing to sell cheaply or donate a couple of the worn ones to our forum, for folks to try out in our woods before they commit to buying.
it would be great to have on our bushy site. please have a look round our site/forum for yourselves to see what we do there. we've got a bushy meet coming up in august in plymouth and it'd be great to try these out. these would be kept by our forum managers in plymouth and definately NOT for re-sale.

thanks in advance

mick

aka bigzitt (forum name

ah well...........

These tents are brought in by outside contractors, and it is their all year-round business. They do not leave their structures on site.

Kindest regards

Glastonbury Festival Office

Hi Mick.

It was worth the effort mate, could have gone the other way.

( Wheres me smilies gone!! ?? ) :-0

they sent me the name of one of the companies that does em so might be cheeky and send em a begging letter

wheres me smilies gone?

if you want the forum to approach these companies could you please send there details onto 1 of our content managers
many thanks mate ....

(ps there are no smileys in this section of the forum)

if you want the forum to approach these companies could you please send there details onto 1 of our content managers
many thanks mate ....

(ps there are no smileys in this section of the forum)

No smilies...........Bar Humbug ;-0

they say you need the 4mtr to use the stove inside......but i recon you would be ok with the three as theres plenty of room ....
ive not used the stove inside as i didnt want to cut a hole in the roof just yet....
Hi There,
I have recently bought the soulpad 4m ease (sewn in ground sheet, which saves loads of time setting up). I always have the stove going from late afternoon. All I can say is that it's a fantastic tent. Perfect for two, three at a push.
Trouble is, you can't carry all the gear far.

Have recently purchased a soulpad 4000 Hybrid my frontier stove fits in perfect, really please with the whole set up, some extras to get, all in good time

Have recently purchased a soulpad 4000 Hybrid my frontier stove fits in perfect, really please with the whole set up, some extras to get, all in good time

Very nice to mate......get some pictures up Rob.

So................can I pop around to your pad for Breakfast, buddy, mucker, pal, chum ( Smileys have disappeared )

EDIT: to say......there are NO Smileys in this section ;-(

our tent 1.jpg our tent.jpg Didn't get many photos out again tomorrow for a couple of nights will get some then before the cider

Attachments

• our tent 1.jpg
    our tent 1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 243
  • our tent.jpg
    our tent.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 223
Back