• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
South East Airgun Club

Link South East Airgun Club

Bryan

Technical Support
Bryan submitted a new resource:

South East Airgun Club - Safe & friendly club

Our club was set up in early 2006 to provide a safe and friendly environment for the average shooter with average equipment to enjoy our sport without feeling intimidated by not having spent a fortune on their rifle and scope. We actively encourage newcomers and families alike.

We are based just outside Paddock Wood amid the hopfields and orchards of Kent. We have three rifle ranges, a 30 target knock down course a 50yard zeroing range and a practice area with a selection of spinner and...

Read more about this resource...

Welcome aboard. No idea about the club mate, the website seems to be empty.

BASC and NSRA have lists of airgun clubs, as do the UK HFT and FT organisations. Why don't you introduce yourself in the Welcome section, tell us where you are and what kind of shooting you want to do, and maybe one of our members can point you in the right direction? Pete's Airgun Farm in Essex is one place that some members have used... https://www.airgunfarm.co.uk/

I heard a rumour, and it is only a rumour, that it had to close temporarily, but I have no idea why. A shooter that goes to Pete's is/was a regular there, but we haven't seen him at the range in a long time, but if we do, I'll ask him.

I heard a rumour, and it is only a rumour, that it had to close temporarily, but I have no idea why. A shooter that goes to Pete's is/was a regular there, but we haven't seen him at the range in a long time, but if we do, I'll ask him.
Thankyou..it used to be near Stanley in Kent if that's any help....i think it was by an elderly gentleman called Ernie if I recall

Not knowing exactly where in Norfeck we will end up, making decisions on shooting clubs is a little difficult at the moment, but I will want to join a club for sure. :thumbsup:

Back