• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Southern Fried Squirrel.

Good video Bill but it was a pity the tip of his knife wasn't a bit sharper

Don't shoot your neighbours!
Even if they are small.

What runs around in your garden is next to a pet. Especially squirrels become really domesticated.

But, but, but that's cruel!

If you are hungry, I could send you a guinea pig! The ugly daughter of my stupit neighbours has one, and sometimes it is alone in the garden...

But, but, but that's cruel!

If you are hungry, I could send you a guinea pig! The ugly daughter of my stupit neighbours has one, and sometimes it is alone in the garden...
they eat guinea pigs in Peru

I know! That's why I offered it.

I know a guy who tried it over there and liked it. They throw them simply on the barbeque and sell them in the streets like chicken or sausages in Germany.

Edit: Like fish and chips in Britain.

Squirrels on the barbeque, served in an opened bread, with ketchup?

Invite your neighbours for a traditional elegant garden party, (dress code: Gentlemen in cut, ladies with large summer hat) let them sit down at white tables loaded with silver cutlery and offer them SQUIRREL!

Please inform us, what happened!

Back