• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales Spring meet 2023

So then guys and girls whats your planned day of arrival at the site ? :)

im planning on driving up on the Saturday with expectations of landing on site around mid day :thumbsup:

So then guys and girls whats your planned day of arrival at the site ? :)

im planning on driving up on the Saturday with expectations of landing on site around mid day :thumbsup:
My original plan was to arrive at about midday on Sunday, but after consulting Mike I moved the idea forward to Saturday. Yet to decide - but Saturday looks like the likely option.

Is there anyone coming apart from Paul (Gizmo) who needs directions sending to them by private message?

Cave dweller, did you ever manage to arrange the time off? Are you thinking of heading up this way for the meet?

Stick us 3 down for this Matt and thanks for hosting Mike. :)
That's me, Mel @Pelagia and Daniel (17)

I'm certainly interested in foraging, tree IDs and natural cordage.
The simplest cordage is made with nettles, but this is not the right time of year. We can do willow bark cordage and this IS the right time of year. As for the foraging - check your PMs mate.

Not long now me dears :)

Safe travels to all attending and hope the weather is kind to you all.
Looking forward to some pictures and banter along the way :D

It’s not being particularly kind right at the moment, pack your waterproofs 😂

They can take it Mike......born to be wild they are..........and @Matt is so excited......
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    430.7 KB · Views: 21
Back