• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

SpyderCo AUS-6 pocket saw (unused)

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's not a Laplander or Silky but it does have the advantage of being ultra light and pocket sized. Also rare as hen's teeth.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
The only saw so far Mark, after selling my vintage opineL saw I thought I should get another

Well itā€™s an upgrade then.. not that the opinel is no good....but the spyderco is far superior. As you will know.....Iā€™ve been pondering over a spyderco knife ever since I watched a YouTube video on there blades šŸ¤¤ so is it a keeper?

No one is going to buy it off me for what they'd have to pay for it, I got it from a pal who runs a gun shop who was going through his dead stock. It was the last of the saws. They're now discontinued.

Are they for sale ??? Oh Iā€™m a stupid man šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m in two minds about that Mark. The saw has been up for sale but now I have the matching pocket knife I may just put them to one side until I do the deer stalking/control certificate. I may experiment with making a pancake style belt sheath for them.

Iā€™m in two minds about that Mark. The saw has been up for sale but now I have the matching pocket knife I may just put them to one side until I do the deer stalking/control certificate. I may experiment with making a pancake style belt sheath for them.

Worth keeping in my opinion Mike .

Need to make a belt sheath for my new folder also been pondering over a few ideas, I like the pancake style myself , Would be good to see what you come up with Mike šŸ‘šŸ»

Back