• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Stainless steel water bottles

Got a couple of the 2L ones, the threads are ok but not great, you need to make sure you tighten them up properly. Good price though.

To be honest I don't use them, tend to use Crusader bottle or just fill up 1l/2l/3l/5l bottles with tap water, they are one of those things I keep meaning to get but never do. When you think about it, pop into a shop, 5l of water for a quid but fly 3000 miles and there are people dying from bad water...its a crazy world.

Reactions: Bam
To be honest I don't use them, tend to use Crusader bottle or just fill up 1l/2l/3l/5l bottles with tap water, they are one of those things I keep meaning to get but never do. When you think about it, pop into a shop, 5l of water for a quid but fly 3000 miles and there are people dying from bad water...its a crazy world.

We've not exactly got our act together as a planet. :(

Back