• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Starting Early. . . Growing Fruit, Vegetables & Herbs (2017 season)

Harvested some celery today not very big as I overcrowded the growing tub when seeding the celery but a nice size for stew/soup and tastes very fresh ;)

image.jpeg

very nice joe
Thanks Jeff, I think the ones planted directly into the garden will be even bigger than that one. That one was grown in a raised bed and grew into the soil underneath

Not sure its quite relivent but here is my little patch of dirt. Not planted anything since summer but i had some cracking tomatoes and marrows
IMG_20170507_163000238_HDR.jpg

Not sure its quite relivent but here is my little patch of dirt. Not planted anything since summer but i had some cracking tomatoes and marrowsView attachment 11484
If you get some plastic guttering with end caps Matt and drainage holes drilled in the bottom then screw them onto your fence they will be great for growing things like lettuce, radish, beetroot or really any shallow rooted veg. They are just another space saver I a small garden

Back