• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Steampunk Camping

The fact that they buy a lot of stuff....but make and modify.... recycle.....to create other bits is brilliant.
That Radio cracked me up :D .....two bugles for speakers amazing and clever.

There’s a lad that makes that sort of thing at one of the car boots sales I go to. I will take a few pictures next time am there. Am definitely a steampunk fan. Not cheap tho lol. Am not sure you would get a good nights kip in there as there’s to much things to tuch and play about with :D

Very true Mark.

There are few old board games in there if you look.....wonder what they are.....seen some Dice and solitaire amongst it all....cant stop looking 🤣

PMSL 🤣 🤣 @Ark.....go to Partisipation section......click on Goldrush Camp 2019!!

First picture is a guy with a rifle under his arm........thought it was an older looking version of YOU :sneaky::rofl:

Especially the eyes 🤣

There’s a lad that makes that sort of thing at one of the car boots sales I go to. I will take a few pictures next time am there. Am definitely a steampunk fan. Not cheap tho lol. Am not sure you would get a good nights kip in there as there’s to much things to tuch and play about with :D

Once you get past forty you lose the urge. Apparently. ;)

I'm still like a monkey in a zoo. :lol:

I’m a definite fan of steampunk art and I’ve browsed a few Pinterest galleries of steampunk damsels in my time; this seems to be the older and hairier end of the gang so YOU should all fit in quite well....

I'm sure its all in the best possible taste.....

5oxEi6.gif

Attachments

• 5oxEi6.gif
    5oxEi6.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
We sell a lot to steam punk upcyclers..broke watches, shiny brass work, cast iron brackets, old glasses, Victorian clothing, hats etc. I'm very happy to take their money but I grew out of dressing up games after the rocky horror picture show closed......now that was a sight to see, thankfully it was before social media so no photos exist.

The guys on another forum , wayland , I think , he used to be a Viking reenactor , think he’s also a living history teacher .
Yep as Rob says, Gary Waidson or just Wayland as he likes to be called, very nice bloke, met him in Sweden, he's a man of many talents and a maker of all sorts from wooden to leather to metal goods, he had a few websites that I've spent many happy hours trolling through, well with a look.

Last edited:
Back