• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Stepping back from bushcraft

lee

Slightly Obsessed
from some posting on another thread last nigh some of you know I'm moving to a coastal town soon ;) my bushcraft kinda topped a while ago and I moved on to survival and continue to learn that skill I will probably still be going out for some bushcraft in the winter months I guess but the spring summer and Autumn months will now be occupied with fishing and boating but this new chapter and location will give me the opportunity to visit some remote boat only accessible bays for some real costal survival and a little bit of bushcraft I guess, so stay tuned for my costal survival starting in the spring ;) my bushcrafting and bushcraft posting for now will be sofa bushcraft advice and guidance :rofl:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back