• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Storage in south coast

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
A long shot to ask but if anybody has any storage must be dry and clean with access to it, preferably Portsmouth or Plymouth, was going to do online store for antique furniture but costs were a problem if anybody has can pay an agreed commission on each sale. see website (still under construction)

https://jamesince62.wixsite.com/goldencottage/shop

Sorry mate, I can't help but it looks like you have some nice stuff. Do you do much in the way of textiles? If so I'd like to see them. :)

Sorry mate, I can't help but it looks like you have some nice stuff. Do you do much in the way of textiles? If so I'd like to see them. :)

Sorry no do not do any textiles, got plenty of other stuff but selling it in France for the same money I could get in the UK is nigh on impossible

It's true, you only have to tell an antique dealer that something is French and for some reason they get all silly...American buyers are the worst for that, they can't get enough of it.

Back