• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Storage room clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathwulven BC

Extremely Talkative
Hi all,
I am currently clearing my storage and do have some items to either swap or give away for a fair contribution. I don't just want to put a price tag on it but rather see if someone would like swapping blades or has another idea. Feel free to reach out via message if something catches your eye and we can talk about the hows and whats.

1) Mora Bushcraft Black, modified
AdErjpy.jpg

I zeroed down the bevel and gave it a smoother finish, removed the black coating to get a clean surface with a razor sharp edge.

2) FƤllkniven F1 with sheath + homemade kydex
d4xEAgF.jpg

2BNyY8t.jpg

WOGQjG1.jpg

Both are in decent and well-maintained condition.

Could be interested in the f1 šŸ‘ what sort of things you looking for or what price mate :D

I just wish I could afford the Fallkniven f1 but I reckon that if I spent Ā£300 on a knife my other half would skin me with it when it arrived. (Joking but it's only funny because it's true)

The F1 costs around 140ā‚¬ new.

Funny, I'm interested too, because I lost my first one to the police in Lyon.

High professional community here...
;0)

Hi guys
sorry to say so but I kind of was off the internet for a while and did find a Belgian buyer for the F1... Maybe with another one, I got a second, newer version at home and maybe this one needs to go soon, too... haha

Now you know, where the clients are!

Just surch them in the internet, buy them cheap and sell them to us cheaper!

A fantastic business plan, isn't it?

;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back