• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Storm Ciara.

Same here Joe at the moment.

Light rain.......50 km/h winds from the SSW recorded gust of 87km/h apparently.
We have big tides here at the moment 4.1 meters.......... today at around 06.45 being high tide.
Had a look down at the beach and harbour......a few goffers coming over the sea wall.....but nothing spectacular.
She seems to be growing up a bit here Bill, the worst is when you drive past the gaps in the hedges when the side gusts hit the car

Same here Joe at the moment.

Light rain.......50 km/h winds from the SSW recorded gust of 87km/h apparently.
We have big tides here at the moment 4.1 meters.......... today at around 06.45 being high tide.
Had a look down at the beach and harbour......a few goffers coming over the sea wall.....but nothing spectacular.

Not a term in common usage, I'm getting emotional. :lol:

We've had (and still got) the rain but the wind hasn't been as bad as we'd feared. Just heading out for round one with the dugs. Full foulies today I reckon.

Very windy here, horizontal rain and we have a foster dog with us who has to go out on a lead or he'll just bog off into the hills...I'm glad that I got the first walk out of the way early, it's getting worse here.
😳💨💦💦💦🐕💩 just about sums the situation up

Back