• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Storm Ciara.

Morning folks, Bit of a false sense of calm here. The trees in the woods sound like a storm at sea, but hardly anything is getting through to the cottage, so no rattly windows etc: Rain in the night but dry now, it's weird, more of a " sound" event for me, so far no dramas..

@Bam

Enjoy your walk mate :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, it wasn't too bad to be honest. I think we've got off quite lightly.

It's been wet and windy overnight but the wind is picking up now with squally showers. That nice Mr Sainsbury is delivering the vittles this avo so I have no plans to leave the house. :D

My problem is what to do with a wife who can't sit and chill like you can, although we don't need anything and are pretty skint at the moment I can guarantee that she will find a reason to head out to a shop or three. :mad:

Enjoy your day though missus.

Anyone had any of the thunder yet?
No thunder Mike just Express trains running past the windows , just messaged Wendy and told her to keep the residents of the care home away from the windows, no chance really of them blowing out but more a case of one of the many trees round the property coming down

Getting quite bad over here now, it must be rough over on the coast

And the sh*t gets deeper, the felt is stripping off my shed roof which means all my camping gear is getting soaked. The roof itself is buckling under the weight of water which means emptying the shed, jacking up the roof and screwing in support struts

And the sh*t gets deeper, the felt is stripping off my shed roof which means all my camping gear is getting soaked. The roof itself is buckling under the weight of water which means emptying the shed, jacking up the roof and screwing in support struts

Sorry to hear that Joe, hope you get it sorted.

Back