• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Storm Eunice

News now flooding in reference the damage and disruption caused by storm Eunice.....she has certainly made a mess :rolleyes:
Need to put the bin store back in place and make a few repairs I think......nothing to what some poor souls have to cope with today :( :rolleyes:

Just been out clearing the drive of a few fallen bits before the neighbours had a chance to start bitching about them. A big chunk of oak is down in a different neighbour’s boundary which has squashed the phone line to the ones that annoy me :sneaky:

Son or storm Eunice
Yep now being battered by the Son of Eunice, gale force winds and pouring with rain. Not as bad as his mother was yesterday but she's taught him well

I am watching all, well most, of theses storms and stuff from my kitchen window, tested positive on Friday, so a bit restricted for a few days. Luckily I have a farm where I can stay isolated and run Shitbags without coming to contact with anyone else.

Just a cold really, but do get very tired and listless, which is certainly not in my character…….Happy days! 🤷

Seconded.....he is a "Deben Bey" he will shake it off......the Corvid I mean Mark 😏
Tis ony a bit of a cold bey!

Seriously, just four of five days of a cold, but did feel, very, very tired for three day or so. But seem to be on the mend now, and expect to be negative before the end of the week, although the rules are being greatly eased on Thursday. I am fully jabbed, so I guess that helped, but who knows. 🤷

Got a fishing competition on Sunday, Exmouth Beach, so I FULLY expect to secure the Fisher**** trophy early. 👍👍😀😀

Tis ony a bit of a cold bey!

Seriously, just four of five days of a cold, but did feel, very, very tired for three day or so. But seem to be on the mend now, and expect to be negative before the end of the week, although the rules are being greatly eased on Thursday. I am fully jabbed, so I guess that helped, but who knows. 🤷

Got a fishing competition on Sunday, Exmouth Beach, so I FULLY expect to secure the Fisher**** trophy early. 👍👍😀😀

Good to hear your feeling better bey.
Exmouth beach you say.....Bassing or Flounder Mike.

Wait until the Arbor stops rolling around then shoot the bloody thing, a couple of 22's in its arse will keep it quiet
Na matey, a few loads of 12g BB's, its a big bugger.
And I think I cold hit it, if it stayed still, and I was veerrrry verry close. 🙄
I've said it, before say fceker else does. 😁

Back