• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

storm

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
Well guys the storm has hit us in Plymouth ....Tamar bridge is shut to hi sided vehicles...this is causing chaos ....

to be truthful it was fun driving home in the landy no need to dodge the floods :rofl::rofl:

Well guys the storm has hit us in Plymouth ....Tamar bridge is shut to hi sided vehicles...this is causing chaos ....

to be truthful it was fun driving home in the landy no need to dodge the floods :rofl::rofl:
Its startingf to get a bit lively here as well Matt

TV and Internet signal are sporadic because of the wind, the Wye is in spate and rising...set to continue the same tomorrow with more rain from the South West.

Next door neighbour has just lost the steel roof off his entire man cave/shed.....shoddy building in my opinion. Silly bugger obviously skimped on screws.
If the wind gets under it along the edge it's game over in this wind. We still have power and inter web but that could change at any moment.

Blowin like a mother here, I imagine theres going to be a few trees down on the drive home though the lanes, never fear, I have my Scandinavian Forest Axe in the boot lol

Last edited:
Power cuts have started, candles are ready to light and the wood fired Rayburn is light. Probably find I have an early night.
Remember the good old days Ystranc when we could go weeks without power

Back