• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

storm

Tree down in the lanes on the way to work this morning, luckly it was only a wee thing so a few chops with me axe cleared the way for everyone, nice chap behind me even helped me lug it to the side of the road. TEAMWORK!

Tree down in the lanes on the way to work this morning, luckly it was only a wee thing so a few chops with me axe cleared the way for everyone, nice chap behind me even helped me lug it to the side of the road. TEAMWORK!
It's one of the things I like about this part of Britain, no one questions why you have an axe in the back of their car.

Free fire wood or spoon making material .......

Been slowly picking up since yesterday, bin day today is seeing those without cover being blown around, already been out to rescue the neighbour's bin, wet to boot with more forecast for the weekend ahead.

Taken a turn for the worse, torrential rain and the wind is picking up, and we're going on a 2 nighter tomorrow lmao :whistle::lol:

The sun is out, the sky is blue....t-shirt weather for a little while, my guess is it's all going to go bad later on but I'm not expecting anything of biblical proportions.

Back