• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Strange thing!

johnbaz

Slightly Addicted
Hi all

Been trying to reply to threads and a box pops up saying 'Oop something went wrong'!

Anyone know what the problem is?

Not sure if this will actually post!

So did that!!

I was trying originally to reply to THIS THREAD (SHOW THEM OF) I'm actually wondering if the thread has been locked or something!

John..

When you find problems like this, if you link Bryan in with an @ he'll have a look.
@Bryan isnt that right.
While your rooting about the @link in isn't auto completing properly. Shows the person but doesn't transpose it to the text.

When you find problems like this, if you link Bryan in with an @ he'll have a look.
@Bryan isnt that right.
While your rooting about the @link in isn't auto completing properly. Shows the person but doesn't transpose it to the text.

Working fine for me, if it happens again make sure you're not viewing a cached page by pressing CTRL+F5 then try again.

Working fine for me, if it happens again make sure you're not viewing a cached page by pressing CTRL+F5 then try again.
It seems to be when I hit the reply button but I just tried 'Liking' a post and it did the same!

Trouble is that i'm a proper computer thickie!! šŸ˜Š

Back