• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Strawberries

Ark79

Site Manager
We got More strawberries this year:thumbsup: plant looks healthy and the strawberries are delicious :D
60FE7617-E9CA-4759-81E0-3053957F203D.jpeg

FE3B6BC8-AB51-436B-833A-55706023B7C9.jpeg

E21D0610-7FB7-454F-AE6F-F15D9F12722C.jpeg

661235B9-93A9-43BE-BEE8-7C20E38F240F.jpeg

You're going to be so gutted to hear that we have escapee strawberries growing wild all over our place...so many in fact that I weed them out from around my beehives. We also get those tiny wild strawberries that have an incredibly intense flavour growing in any gap between stones.
Have a look and see if you can find a little green faced envy emoji while I wander around eating my nice ripe strawberries :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You need to set them free in that pristine gravel of yours....let them take over! Remember they're related to nettles so they will spread in a similar way.

Can’t find an envy emoji.....:thumbsup: couldn’t find one with the right finger ether :rofl::p:rofl:

Just a starting point for me and the misses and the kids. The plan is to let them grow all along the back of the fence :thumbsup:

Very nice Mark.......I wouldn’t buy to big a pot of cream though........it would be such a waste :rofl::rofl::p:p

We've had some excellent strawberries this year.

Gotta agree about the little wild ones they're delicious. Only had them once though a few years ago.

Back