• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Streamlight Sidewinder Sportsman

Review Streamlight Sidewinder Sportsman

Gazo

Slightly Obsessed
Gazo submitted a new resource:

Streamlight Sidewinder Sportsman - Multi Purpose Torch

Let me introduce you to this little gem, a true multi purpose torch and a must have for hunters and Bushcrafters, being both a hunter and a general outdoors person I can see how useful this little torch is going to be.

First off a little about the Sidewinder and you will see how handy this can be to your hunting, hiking or bushcrafting trips. As you can see the Sidewinder is not your normal looking torch being more of a square shape as opposed to the round shape of a standard torch, which...

Read more about this resource...

Looks like a very useful and sturdy bit of kit, I could not find the price though

I have seen them around £40 upwards, might be alot for a torch for some but it really is worth the money the quality is superb and it is one of them items that can be passed down to your kids if need be ;)

Typical you mention torch and I bloody blind myself wth the main beam on the Alpkit, £40 does seem like a lot of money but as you say it will last a lifetime.

I have seen them around £40 upwards, might be alot for a torch for some but it really is worth the money the quality is superb and it is one of them items that can be passed down to your kids if need be ;)

where can you get them for £40 i can only find them for £71+vat ?

I have two of these torches and the only reason I need another is people keep on nicking them off me. they are a great bit of kit and really bomb proof just not thief proof. I also had one of this type and during a tour I had the IR version which is really good as well.

Back