• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2017 (pictures and write ups )

Actually, I do have something to show! My stick! :) I'm afraid I haven't done any more work on it, but I brought it indoors a few days ago and it's sitting in the porch area so that I notice it every time I go out the back door. Hopefully I'll take some time soon to do a little more to it.

I'm usually someone who wants to have something to "show" for my time.
I want my time to "count"
To feel worthy, and productive.

Sometimes when you spend, you have little to show for it.
I spent a little time in the woods recently
What do I have to show for it?

Well I have nothing to"show" for my time in the woods
Just memories, and feelings imprinted on each of my cells for ever.

Best memory of the meet?:Listening to the sound of grown men giggling in the forest! :) Wonderful!

Thank you all for your time and your unique gifts.

Such kind souls!Thanks for your company! Sharing food, skills, equipment, and time so freely!

Precious time. Well spent.

What a nice post :thumbsup::)

Actually, I do have something to show! My stick! :) I'm afraid I haven't done any more work on it, but I brought it indoors a few days ago and it's sitting in the porch area so that I notice it every time I go out the back door. Hopefully I'll take some time soon to do a little more to it.
You have all winter to work on it Mel

Back