• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018 communal meals

CURRY NIGHT = 3
BBQ NIGHT =4

Please copy and paste this post and alter the numbers if you want to be added to ether meal ...please be aware this need to be done before the meet so we can cater for the correct numbers :thumbsup:

any more ?

CURRY NIGHT = 5
BBQ NIGHT =7

Please copy and paste this post and alter the numbers if you want to be added to ether meal ...please be aware this need to be done before the meet so we can cater for the correct numbers :thumbsup:

any more ?

CURRY NIGHT = 5
BBQ NIGHT =7

any more ?
cheers Paul:thumbsup:

CURRY NIGHT = 5
BBQ NIGHT =7

any more ?

Barbecue ……..joe will be bringing a bag of charcoal but I would ask that a couple of you also bring a bag. we will be doing a food run for the BBQ on friday morning

moved your post here @Joecole for food chat

Last edited:
Barbecue ……..joe will be bringing a bag of charcoal but I would ask that a couple of you also bring a bag. we will be doing a food run for the BBQ on friday morning
moved your post here @Joecole for food chat
Thanks Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
CURRY NIGHT = 5 + 5 = 10
BBQ NIGHT =7 + 5 = 12

Added family to the list.

Easy going when it comes to BBQ and curry. Let me know if both of you need money upfront:thumbsup:

CURRY NIGHT = 5 + 5 = 10
BBQ NIGHT =7 + 5 = 12

Added family to the list.

Easy going when it comes to BBQ and curry. Let me know if both of you need money upfront:thumbsup:
Cheers John, we will sort out the money after we have done the shopping

Oh yes to the crumble! I missed both the bbq and the crumble last year due to an upset stomach.

Back