• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Summer meet 2018 (pictures and write ups )

Joecole

Staff member
SATURDAY

Well after a nightmare journey down (since and a half hours instead of just over four) got met at the bottom of the hill by Matt to ferry my kit up. Got the hobbit hole set up then checked out the caves of the usual suspects. Unfortunately I'm within earshot of Pumbah so the evening air was rent with explosive farts. Evening spent round the camp fire where we exhausted our repertoire of filthy jokes knowing that more gentile folks were arriving today. Sundays write up tomorrow

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
SATURDAY

Well after a nightmare journey down (since and a half hours instead of just over four) got met at the bottom of the hill by Matt to ferry my kit up. Got the hobbit hole set up then checked out the caves of the usual suspects. Unfortunately I'm within earshot of Pumbah so the evening air was rent with explosive farts. Evening spent round the camp fire where we exhausted our repertoire of filthy jokes knowing that more gentile folks were arriving today. Sundays write up tomorrow

Thanks for the update joe:thumbsup::thumbsup:

looking forward to tomorrow’s report mate:thumbsup: