• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Summer meet 2018 (pictures and write ups )

That turned out extremely well Paul. I was vaguely aware of the camera at the time but didn't really think about it. The result, after editing, is very good indeed. Neither of us made a pratt of ourselves, I didn't talk rubbish and you got your ember. :)

Thanks Paul and Bill.
I do find that if the camera is unobtrusive then I forget about it and generally get better footage. Just need to remember to cut out the bits when I'm scratching my arse though :)

Just watched it on YouTube mate:thumbsup: your editing has vastly surpassed mine:thumbsdown: lol. Got a little catching up to do :D

Just watched it on YouTube mate:thumbsup: your editing has vastly surpassed mine:thumbsdown: lol. Got a little catching up to do :D

Thanks matey. I'm slowly getting to grips with the basics of DaVinci Resolve for editing. It has an enormous array of functions. I'm sure most of them I'll never use. heh

Back