• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ladies pissoir shouldn't be too difficult to construct for a group of considerate gentleman such as yourselves....

...at your current rate of work it should be ready some time next century.

A ladies pissoir shouldn't be too difficult to construct for a group of considerate gentleman such as yourselves....

...at your current rate of work it should be ready some time next century.
The secret is in the trees:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Excellent mucker......looking forward to a bit of hunting :thumbsup:
Need to fill my tanks before the meet getting very low now......but we will have plenty of air for the meet.:thumbsup:
Can set up a couple of Squirrel stations too if you like:thumbsup:

Excellent mucker......looking forward to a bit of hunting :thumbsup:
Need to fill my tanks before the meet getting very low now......but we will have plenty of air for the meet.:thumbsup:
Can set up a couple of Squirrel stations too if you like:thumbsup:
Skug feeders sounds good Bill, we only saw 2 last year, one Matt shot but the other came on a late evening visit and it was to dark to shoot it

Hi Joe.

Will get a couple out in the woods.....may be lucky and bag a few.
It will more than likely take a couple of days for them to establish.

There are a few likely spots well out of the base camp area Joe.......arcs of fire leading away from camp.
I will find a big enough tree to act as a backstop as well as the feeder holder.
Of course all to be agreed with Matt beforehand :thumbsup:
Should be productive,
Are you bringing your rifle along too Joe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back