• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Matt,

Do you mind giving people lifts to the top with their kit? Not having my truck anymore we will be in this situation but don't want to put you out.

Also, what time are you all getting there?

Hey Matt,

Do you mind giving people lifts to the top with their kit? Not having my truck anymore we will be in this situation but don't want to put you out.

Also, what time are you all getting there?
Don't mind at all :thumbsup:
Ferry cost is £5 per trip up the hill ;) so best you budget £40 to get your kit to base camp :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will be on site from the 5th around 9 am....please pm me with your expected arrival time on the 5th

Last edited:
Thanks Bill, but i'm not even sure Matt's trusted friend would get my food up that hill.:)

Seriously, thanks for the offer but I'm sure we will all be ok. The boys are expecting to hump their stuff up the hill in their back packs so we should only need help up the hill with the:

Table and chairs, candelabra, dutch oven, real oven, shoe rack and coat stand:)

Thanks Bill, but i'm not even sure Matt's trusted friend would get my food up that hill.:)

Seriously, thanks for the offer but I'm sure we will all be ok. The boys are expecting to hump their stuff up the hill in their back packs so we should only need help up the hill with the:

And copious quantities of FOOD :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::thumbsup:

Your laughing now ! ;)

@Matt

Hello Mucker :)

Re the Bio bags to use with the new toilet........can we get away with smaller bags now?...........or do we still need the large ones?
What size would you suggest to use with the new toilet mate?

If you won't mind.........we will organise a whip round to pay for the new toilet........no reason you should carry the cost alone mate :thumbsup:

@Matt

Hello Mucker :)

Re the Bio bags to use with the new toilet........can we get away with smaller bags now?...........or do we still need the large ones?
What size would you suggest to use with the new toilet mate?

If you won't mind.........we will organise a whip round to pay for the new toilet........no reason you should carry the cost alone mate :thumbsup:
Swing bin liners around 30 ltrs size ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back