• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everything I have read kneef..sure looks like it will be fun. Just round the corner now:thumbsup:

But what do you & M. C Hammer have in common as far as the Summer Meet goes Jocky ? ;)

Yes you've guessed it ! :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:;)

On a serious note you will be missed but Aviemore is on the horizon Buddy ! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well, that's the foraging done.....Tesco was bloody packed :rolleyes:

Went to the leather workshop this morning and picked up a few small items to auction off around the campfire..... to raise a few shekels for the forum funds......so bring a few pennies along chaps :thumbsup:....all bids will start at £5.00 for these wonderfully handmade items.....will be a bit of fun :whistle::whistle::whistle::rofl:

Also on offer will be a Handcrafted Veg Tan Belt (made to measure) with a solid brass buckle........... black or brown.......normally £30.00....posted to the winner's door after the meet and when its made.
Names on a piece of paper and I will draw from a hat £2.50 entry....if anyone is up for it we need to raise at least £25.00 for this to go forward :thumbsup:

Need to pick up some petrol for the genny......... and Charcoal for the camp BBQ from the garage. :thumbsup:

Tally Ho and off we go :thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

Well, that's the foraging done.....Tesco was bloody packed :rolleyes:

Went to the leather workshop this morning and picked up a few small items to auction off around the campfire..... to raise a few shekels for the forum funds......so bring a few pennies along chaps :thumbsup:....all bids will start at £5.00 for these wonderfully handmade items.....will be a bit of fun :whistle::whistle::whistle::rofl:

Also on offer will be a Handcrafted Veg Tan Belt (made to measure) with a solid brass buckle........... black or brown.......normally £30.00....posted to the winner's door after the meet and when its made.
Names on a piece of paper and I will draw from a hat £2.50 entry....if anyone is up for it we need to raise at least £25.00 for this to go forward :thumbsup:

Need to pick up some petrol for the genny......... and Charcoal for the camp BBQ from the garage. :thumbsup:

Tally Ho and off we go :thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

Fantastic offers bill. I can personally vouch for the quality of the belts:thumbsup: whoever wins won’t be disappointed :D

Have a good one:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jealous that you'll get there before us but don't think we should skip our daughter's wedding on Sunday LOL. See you all on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back