• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to put in an appearance at some point during the meet. I might even be able to do the whole thing. It'll be nice to catch up and I'll bring some of my 'toys'.

I'm hoping to put in an appearance at some point during the meet. I might even be able to do the whole thing. It'll be nice to catch up and I'll bring some of my 'toys'.

will be good to see you and catch up mate :thumbsup:...soon as you know the dates you can do let me know ok ;)

Is your back better now Bill? are you going to be able to make it to the summer meet? Emily and the boys missed not meeting you there last year....

@Hagrid

Hello mate.

All being well I will be at the Summer meet this year.....and look forward to seeing you and your family there. ;):thumbsup:
My back is a constant problem for me......... so little by little is always the plan......thanks for asking.

Looks like it will be a well-attended meet again.....and the weather may be kind to us all with a bit of luck :thumbsup:

I see Matt will be starting the countdown soon :thumbsup::D

I may put up a temporary Squirel feeder in a safe location away from the camp area with a safe arch of fire if @Matt is OK with that?

May get lucky and bag a couple......so anyone wanting to try eating one can......HATCHET.........are you there?? :D

Bit of practice for the boys before the meet:)
20180616_151001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back