• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2020

Freshly baked afters
IMG_20200816_123751.jpg

Reactions: Bam
Due to health and safety reasons we have had to set a 50m exclusion zone around bills tent with his tent also quarantined due to dangerous vapour coming from the tent as he sleeps. The old boy is getting on now and needs his afternoon sleep or he becomes a grumpy old goat

@Matt he is going to kill you when he trys to get out of his fart bag and spots the hazard tape you tied to his tent :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_20200817_165117.jpg

Due to health and safety reasons we have had to set a 50m exclusion zone around bills tent with his tent also quarantined due to dangerous vapour coming from the tent as he sleeps. The old boy is getting on now and needs his afternoon sleep or he becomes a grumpy old goat

@Matt he is going to kill you when he trys to get out of his fart bag and spots the hazard tape you tied to his tent :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 22357

When I seen this, I just shook my head in disappointment 🤨 unbelievable!!! I cannot believe yous would do thato_O and then bloody forgot to tie his zips together:sneaky::rofl:

When I seen this, I just shook my head in disappointment 🤨 unbelievable!!! I cannot believe yous would do thato_O and then bloody forgot to tie his zips together:sneaky::rofl:
You haven't heard Bill fart Mark, I can assure you that he can break chains so hazard tape doesn't stand a chance

Back