• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 2020

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
The dates 15/08-19/08

This meet will be held aprox 5 miles from Plymouth.... nearest train station /bus station is Plymouth i will be offering a collection and drop of service .... (£5 fuel fee)

we have plenty of room so if needed we can social distance (if the rules dictate )..plenty of off road parking on site (if dry weather)

The site is a mix of open farm land and a fairly large woodland with a fresh water stream running through :thumbsup: ... we have access to over 500acres of land to play in ...

there are fresh farm eggs and potatoes for sale at the farm house if needed :thumbsup:

the cost ... £5 per night per person .... (we as a forum have shooting access to the land with each person having the relevant shooting insurance )

if you are interested in joining us please add your name to the list :thumbsup:

@gavin (and terrorist,s)
@1 shot willie
@divebuddy
@Woodlander
matt
@Joecole

Last edited:
No judgements from me mate, if you can, go in heavy. 👍

We are very lucky Bam..... that most of "Mattchews" permissions that he uses for the meets...... come with parking :thumbsup: so if you want to.....you CAN take the kitchen sink:rofl:🤭:rofl:

Its a miserable day....and I have my boys here.

What better time to make up a few "Fire biscuits".....was running short of them.
Another job done in readiness for the meet :thumbsup:

IMG_20200727_102133.jpg

Enjoy folks. Pity we can't be there this year. We'd planned a camping hol around the Scottish islands but Covid has put paid to all that. Roll on the winter for my camping escapades. 😁

The dates 15/08-19/08

This meet will be held aprox 5 miles from Plymouth.... nearest train station /bus station is Plymouth i will be offering a collection and drop of service .... (£5 fuel fee)

we have plenty of room so if needed we can social distance (if the rules dictate )..plenty of off road parking on site (if dry weather)

The site is a mix of open farm land and a fairly large woodland with a fresh water stream running through :thumbsup: ... we have access to over 500acres of land to play in ...

there are fresh farm eggs and potatoes for sale at the farm house if needed :thumbsup:

the cost ... £5 per night per person .... (we as a forum have shooting access to the land with each person having the relevant shooting insurance )

if you are interested in joining us please add your name to the list :thumbsup:

@gavin (and terrorist,s)
@1 shot willie
@divebuddy
@Woodlander
matt
Joe and maybe the Meg dog

Enjoy folks. Pity we can't be there this year. We'd planned a camping hol around the Scottish islands but Covid has put paid to all that. Roll on the winter for my camping escapades. 😁

@G1ZmO

Tiz a shame Paul :(......but a great excuse to come down to Devon :whistle: :rofl:....go ooooooon:thumbsup:

Back