• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales Summer meet 2022 - Chatter and banter.

8B9C4490-BDBA-45ED-AF7E-9046508303A8.gif

Quite right Paul.....unruly vagabonds.
Thanks Bill. I don't mind, and actually like, any amount of banter - but in the right place. Do it in a serious thread and I go 'all unnecessary'. :) Up with it I will not put! Move it, that is what you must do young Jedi! :)

Quick Question guys am i still bringing the parachute for the fire area ?? :)

shall i bring my large fire crane as well ?

Silli cwestion! Yn Septembre the waether in Cymru ys very variabl, sew yew cood be lluccy and get sunnshyn or unlluccy and get ththundre and lliytning. Mayk shor yew bryng sum clothys for wett waether and sum clothys for sunnshyn.......... Hav a nyss day!
Rwyf wrth fy modd â'r ffordd y gwnaethoch chi efelychu ein hacen. mae’r tywydd yma yng Nghymru yn anrhagweladwy iawn, ond rydym yn defnyddio rhai dangosyddion naturiol. fel pe bai'r gastanwydden yn troi ei dail, bydd hi'n bwrw glaw, yr un peth os bydd pry cop yn ailadeiladu ei We. os yw'n ddiwrnod cynnes a'r tymheredd yn gostwng yn sydyn, mae tywydd gwlyb oer ar fin cyrraedd. hefyd y mae ystorm yn nesau os dodir y gwartheg yn y cae a'r defaid yn ymguddio o dan y cloddiau, naill ai hyny ai ni Gymry ar helfa rhai cariadlawn. Rwyf hefyd wedi ysgrifennu cymaint, oherwydd rwy'n gwybod y bydd yn cymryd am byth i gyfieithu. Dwi nawr yn chwerthin fy sanau bant. 😉👍😂😂

edit, literal translation; I love the way you imitated our accent. the weather here in Wales is very unpredictable, but we use some natural indicators. as if the chestnut turns its leaves, it will rain, the same if a spider rebuilds its Web. if it's a warm day and the temperature drops suddenly, cold wet weather is about to arrive. also a storm is approaching if the cattle are cut in the field and the sheep hide under the hedges, either that or we Welsh on the hunt for some loving ones 😳. I have also written so much, because I know it will take forever to translate. I am now laughing my socks off

Last edited by a moderator:
Back