• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 28/07 - 02/08 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how you all doing with your packing ? :)....

im all but done just got to take a trip to B&M to pick up the last few items for the daughters Birthday BBQ and then i can get home dig the trailer out and get it hitched up and start loading kit ready for the off :thumbsup:

Currently doing my long haul car checks, tire pressure, break fluid, oil, hobnobs... then as soon as MM deliver it’s off to town to buy saw dust.... pet shop? I’ve never bought saw dust befor!

Local pet shop should have it David ! :thumbsup:

Will these do? image.jpg

Sawdust is better as it helps the waste to break down a lot quicker but having said that the wood shavings seem to be more readily available these days.

I reckon it might be something to do with health & safety & people breathing in the finer sawdust if the bags split

I think I will do a risk assessment to see if it will be safe to leave my house & head to the woods in the morning ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back