• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Summer meet 28/07 - 02/08 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt worked out the funds buddy and with doing the kitchen,living room,son and daughters rooms...it’s just not gona work..oh and the back and front garden...can’t put it of any longer...she’s going to do me in🤣
If she does Mark then it's no more than you deserve

@Matt worked out the funds buddy and with doing the kitchen,living room,son and daughters rooms...it’s just not gona work..oh and the back and front garden...can’t put it of any longer...she’s going to do me in🤣
no worries mate just get your self geared up for the next trip north so you can stay the week with us ok 👍

Sorry boys and girls but unfortunately I will be sitting this one out ,sometime over the next few months I will be having four major surgeries the first splitting me open from just below the breast bone to the pelvis. Then both hips and spinal fusion so medically speaking right now I'm in a mess.

Sorry boys and girls but unfortunately I will be sitting this one out ,sometime over the next few months I will be having four major surgeries the first splitting me open from just below the breast bone to the pelvis. Then both hips and spinal fusion so medically speaking right now I'm in a mess.

ok mate thanks for letting me know 👍... wont go on about the medical issues on this thread as im sure we have another running some where :thumbsup:

Sheeeeet, sorry to hear it mate, hope you get fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back