• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Summit to Eat dried food (European Freeze Dried Foods)

lol

Extremely Addicted
On a forum somewhere, sorry, I looked but failed to find it, there was something about these foods....I think I had been waffling on about the weight of the otherwise good BA 24 hr "wet" rations......?

Anyway Summit to Eat looked good, and compared to many, priced well, but just under 3 weeks later and nothing received, I contacted them and they seem unable to tell me whether my order has been dispatched or not? Has anyone else had problems?
It's not that it's late...well it is a bit......but they don't seem to know what or when they've sent out?

I've never heard anything but good reviews from them from others, I buy mine locally so never had to rely on postage, sorry I can't do more than that :)

Reactions: Bam
That could have been my post on here Lol. I've used Summit to Eat in the the past and I mentioned them when you spoke about weight in a canoe trip post. My experience with the was the reverse of your's. Quick response and delivery and the usual follow up advertising leaflets and " Do you want to order more" type emails.
I can only guess it's Virus disorganisation with them at the moment.

Reactions: lol
I hope you are correct Saxonaxe, as I have just had a reply to my cancellation of the order, saying that the order was dispatched yesterday in fact......but then trying to tell me that Royal Mail were experiencing delays.....I didn't realise that Royal Mail were also responsible for delays within their company? :lol: :confused:. (3 weeks to dispatch)

Anyway, they have had good reviews, as well as your reassurance, thank you!:thumbsup:

Back