• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sunday fishing comp

Ark79

Site Manager
Of to my first fishing competition tomorrow :thumbsup: heaviest bag wins:D it will be bait fishing for trout.

Few pictures and a little write up tomorrow when I get home. :thumbsup:

First fish of the day :D
18B85CD7-0C66-4D03-BD5E-1E3BDDCB7EC2.jpeg

2.10 lb

Thanks lads :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I didn’t win:thumbsdown:.....however I did catch the heaviest fish :D......however lol no prize for that she said:rofl:

Rained all day but did not dampen the spirits.....enjoying every minute of the day and will return for another comp as soon as I can.... I think am HOOKED :rofl: :rofl: Oh did I mention free food :D and yes I ate my full as did everyone :thumbsup:

Just as the day was finishing my mate came running round the water with rod and hook in hand. I couldn’t believe what he showed me lol.
574D3D88-813F-4927-A7AD-5C0D132EACB5.jpeg

A mean I have had some foul hooked fish in my time but this one takes the biscuit

Back