• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Surprise fishing trip ๐Ÿ˜

good to see you got out ๐Ÿ‘... not sure if the miss,s will let you go out again with any sharp implements :D

Looks like a fabulous way to spend the day guys ......

Keep practicing with the spoon carving , try watching a few vids on you tube , they will help . Try lee stoffler , barn the spoon , robin wood and spoon carving with Tom ..,,,,

Also got to try my mini water filter....am very impressed with this bit of kit....no heavy water bottles to carry anymore :D sorry about the picture but hay ho :lol: tad overweight :rolleyes:
EF7A0BA6-876A-4B4B-BFC8-C3D6C9197EEE.jpeg

Glad you both had a good trip Mark and got a fish...... Bonus ๐Ÿ‘

Got to say....... That steak looks like the remnants of your hand :whistle::rofl:

May be try the carving glove now eghh :rofl:

Truth be said .. for a couple of seconds I did think it I would need stitches..

Very proud of my lad..he never panicked and went straight for the first aid bag and asked what do I do dad :D:D I was really chuffed with him because of that....treated him to an ice cream on the way home:thumbsup:

Sounds like a cracking day out, glad you both had a good time despite the war wounds. Its the stuff the wee man will look back on with fond memories, ya know, after he's been through his teens when you're the biggest arsehole in the world. :lol:

Sounds like a cracking day out, glad you both had a good time despite the war wounds. Its the stuff the wee man will look back on with fond memories, ya know, after he's been through his teens when you're the biggest arsehole in the world. :lol:

I already am (sometimes :rofl:)

I already am (sometimes :rofl:)

Well in that case you've got a head start, at least the boy is getting used to it early on, I got a shock when I woke up and my dad was an arsehole, thankfully, by my early 20's he'd managed to shake it. :lol:

Not sure I'm out the woods yet with my 26 year old daughter, I think I've still got the whiff of keech about me.

Well av got 3 girls and one boy....so... am feckin in for it:rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
Back