• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Survival Movies. Have You Seen The Hunger Games?

Keith

Very Addicted
Basically the story of a repressed people, the peasants. The peasants are allowed to exist because they supply a work force to keep the elite in luxury, & through the hunger games they provide a barbaric entertainment. Then comes the revolution! Futuristic & in my opinion well worth viewing.
Keith.

lonewolf

Neo Luddite Prepared Survivalist.
if anyone wants to watch a video of what life could possibly be like post SHTF I suggest they watch "Tales from the green valley" on youtube, this comes closest to what I think life will be like in the future, hard work and plenty of it.
as for the "elite"- without skills and with money being worthless I don't think they will last long, the "celebrity" culture (famous for being famous) will wither and die very quickly post collapse.