• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Survival rifle

The only problem I see with it that by the time you put it together you'd probably be dead mate

Well never seen one of them before Mark.

The two calibre option is a clever idea and useful.
Would like to see what accuracy could be achieved on the range.....interesting mate :thumbsup:

Would be handy out it the field a think good for Wee hunt when in the bush more so than protection. Range mite be limited props the same as a 22lr

Wouldn't mined a shot at one myself bill:thumbsup:

Would be handy out it the field a think good for Wee hunt when in the bush more so than protection. Range mite be limited props the same as a 22lr

Wouldn't mined a shot at one myself bill:thumbsup:
It is nice and would be fine in the open I'd imagine but in the thicker woods I'd definitely go for a pump action greener shotgun firing buckshot

It is nice and would be fine in the open I'd imagine but in the thicker woods I'd definitely go for a pump action greener shotgun firing buckshot

Fair and a true point joe but a was thinking for easy carrying in a back pack,bug out bag etc or maby just for a walk to get lunch ;)
A think the key word is concealment :thumbsup:

Fair and a true point joe but a was thinking for easy carrying in a back pack,bug out bag etc or maby just for a walk to get lunch ;)
A think the key word is concealment :thumbsup:
Depends on the situation Mark but if that's what suits you then fine, the beauty of being individuals is that we have a choice

A watched a video on YouTube earlier about a home made shot gun the amo was a fishing waight and match heads to fire with match heads powdered up with some of the strike line on the box for the ignition

Very affective

A watched a video on YouTube earlier about a home made shot gun the amo was a fishing waight and match heads to fire with match heads powdered up with some of the strike line on the box for the ignition

Very affective
Wow,how many boxes of matches per shot?

A think one joe not sure. A stuck the video up give it a watch m8 very interesting and it lets out a fair bang

Back