• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

International Sweden 2020

Bopdude

Extremely Addicted
Wasn't sure where to put this, not a meet but it will be eventful, it out needs moving please do so.

So, after a year or so of planning and on off back on again but with reduced numbers we're booked. Jokkmokk Arctic Sweden flying out on the 3rd of January for a week, not camping in the true sense as we're staying in a cabin, I will however be taking a tent, firebox and some brew kit for a bimble onto the Arctic trail. Pictures and thread updates daily or when I get back depending on connection and data usage šŸ˜Ž

Hi Al.

This sounds like an amazing opportunity and trip....your second one too.:thumbsup:
Look forward to the updates and lots of pictures please!!!

something i am looking forward to ticking of my bucket list :thumbsup:.... look forward to the updates :)

Hopefully yes, fingers crossed and as said, not really a camp this time, and deffo not starting in the wilds :)

Edit: and knowing costs now we're taking a lot of dehydrated meals with us, me, I'm on Idahoan mash beef and gravy, and mash and chilli con carne, probably take dried eggs and bacon for breakfast :D

Last edited:
Want dried Bacon and egg?

(I haven't tried this method, just and example)

I can recommend International egg. Very good product. (makes a lovely omelette and scramble)

Just sayin':D

I like the idea of making the bacon and the eggs are a good price, saved for future reference but I'm taking Idahoan mash and beef and gravy, and making chilli con carne to dehydrate for this trip :)

Back