• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Swiss Army Engineers pack from the 1980's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
Used by the Swiss Army until the 1980's these packs are really tough and robustly made out of great quality materials. Designed to have a waterproof compartment with a capacity of around 35Litres plus a front pocket. There are additional fasteners on the top to mount an extra external bag as well as loops for strapping skis to the outside.
This pack has three little retaining straps missing off the buckles and a small scuff or two on the outside rubberised finish that do not compromise it's waterproofing. It's stitching straps and fasteners are otherwise rock solid.
Considering what others are asking for them and their increasing rarity while also taking its faults into account I believe that it is reasonable to ask £75 + £5 UK shipping

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

A think av mention before there not my cup of tea....but a think am turning around on these as the more I see them the more am liking them...wish I had the money mate :thumbsdown: also I would agree! It’s a reasonable price..

Thanks Mark, I'm trying to be fair to the guys on the forum by giving them first shot at this before I eBay it. If anyone, whoever they may be, is interested in it and needs time to scrape their pennies together from down the back of the sofa I'm happy to hold off listing it elsewhere.

Last edited:
I read this on another forum recently, " If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?"
For some reason I found it funny 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back