• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

‘Tactical’

Sharpfinger

Slightly Addicted
I love the way the word ‘tactical’ is used in marketing.

Amongst the emails I’ve recently received is one for a ‘tactical’ pen, at only 11.95!

I wonder how much more effective I’d be as a ghilly if I had one? Or several! 🤣

I love the way the word ‘tactical’ is used in marketing.

Amongst the emails I’ve recently received is one for a ‘tactical’ pen, at only 11.95!

I wonder how much more effective I’d be as a ghilly if I had one? Or several! 🤣

It’s that tactical it would get lost within minutes 😂

To be honest there are a lot of mis-uses of the English language when it comes to marketing. My real pet hate is the phrase “up to 100%” which means absolutely nothing. Up to 100% free of BS may just mean 99% BS with 1% truth thrown in to give a little weight to the misleading part

To be honest there are a lot of mis-uses of the English language when it comes to marketing. My real pet hate is the phrase “up to 100%” which means absolutely nothing. Up to 100% free of BS may just mean 99% BS with 1% truth thrown in to give a little weight to the misleading part
Lolol. That reminds of me fatha moaning about things being advertised as - £9.99. “It’s ten bloody quid he’d rant!🤣

You cynics!

Surely they‘ll give me an edge getting eyes-on poachers and stealth campers? 🤣

Where‘s that tongue in cheek emoji gone? Lolol

Hmmmm. In the spirit of the merger with AGU perhaps I should go for this bolt action version? 😆

EE78CCD4-7CC6-4D98-86B5-CF26E9D0164A.jpeg

Back