• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Target competition.

We have our fair share of problems as well........good job they were not important documents.
Sent them 1st class too.......the gits :(

The second target comp is open tomorrow the 1st June :):thumbsup:

Heres hoping we get some half decent weather to shoot it.

Seems like an age since we shot the last one...........anyone up for shooting more.........say 2 a month maybe..........if @divebuddy can keep up with finding the targets:thumbsup:;)

Any more shooters lurking that would like to join in with the fun?

Blowing hard here this morning.......was hoping to shoot this month target:(
Anyone had chance to shoot yet?

Only with the air pistol, we've had people staying with us most of this month and I've had a lot on. I tend not to let on to guests that there are firearms in the house.

Bright and sunny here this morning with a slight breeze running.
Might get out and shoot this month target later.......:thumbsup:

The Squirrel culling took more time than I expected so did not manage it in the end :(
Today is a right off......got that horrible fine drizzle going on:rolleyes:

Have to be next week now.:)

I asked above if anyone fancied two target shoots a month......no feedback from anyone :rolleyes:

Always nagging...…….
For this target you can shoot 30 pellets maximum.
So you have one pellet for each circle but the chance to score high if you hit the smaller inner circles in the blue circle.
Choose you own distance and rifle/pistol. Print target on A4.
balloons.jpg

Nice looking target Dick........and bright aim points for the hard of hearing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think the idea is to shoot one pellet at each circle. The big blue circle with higher inner circles counts as one target. So you have one shot to get 8 or 10 or 12. Hope that makes sense.

Gotcha Dick.....thank you :)

So take your pick on the scoring value in the large Blue circles....and take one shot at the value you fancy.
Then one shot at each of the other green and yellow circles around the page to complete the 30 shots :thumbsup:

Hope we get more interest in this target than we have the others :rolleyes:

Divebuddy, I would like to ask what the diameter of the blue discs should be when they're printed...this target seems to be coming out as A5 sized but that may just be my printer settings.

@Ystranc

Hiya mate.

Dick may be a bit busy so thought I would chip in to help out:thumbsup:
On the target, I printed the Blue circles are 2inches across.

Last edited:
2 inches?!!!....no wonder I couldn't begin to compete. My target came out of the printer with blue circles at 1 and 3/16"
(Perhaps we also need to to post what scale/ size a target should be printed at at the outset of a competition :notlistening:)

Back