• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Tasty Bite Curry’s

Me disgraceful :mad: clean living, no smoking teetotaler who only eats lettuce sandwiches and attends church.

Good for you mate, me on the other hand......... I've got up to all sorts of shenanigans but....

tenor.gif

Me disgraceful :mad: clean living, no smoking teetotaler who only eats lettuce sandwiches and attends church.
Same here Joe, apart from the church bit, dont think the variety of lettuce I munch on will allow me through the pearly gates

Don't listen to them Mark, getting old isn't so bad...certainly better than the alternative.
These days I don't really give a damn about other people's opinion of me, I'm more confidant than I've ever been and probably as happy as I've ever been as well. The only real downsides of age are that I need to think about how much I eat if I want to avoid getting porky, my eyesight isn't perfect anymore and I take longer to heal when I injure myself...of course when I'm as decrepit as Joe I may feel differently about the whole ageing business but for now I'm good with it. :sneaky: :whistle:

Don't listen to them Mark, getting old isn't so bad...certainly better than the alternative.
These days I don't really give a damn about other people's opinion of me, I'm more confidant than I've ever been and probably as happy as I've ever been as well. The only real downsides of age are that I need to think about how much I eat if I want to avoid getting porky, my eyesight isn't perfect anymore and I take longer to heal when I injure myself...of course when I'm as decrepit as Joe I may feel differently about the whole ageing business but for now I'm good with it. :sneaky: :whistle:
You can go and swivel :p

Back