• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Tea

divebuddy

Staff member
Last night catch of 5lb crab and a dozen scallops.

Attachments

• IMG_20180710_2025071.jpg
    IMG_20180710_2025071.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for that guys. It was a fun dive with a young seal tugging at my fins. One of the guys got a huge lobster.
IMG-20180725-WA0002.jpg
Going to look for scallops tomorrow evening.

Feeling a little disappointed that the post isn’t about the drink!! To avoid confusion can we in future use the term dinner/supper as “tea” is the basis of empire!
😉

Feeling a little disappointed that the post isn’t about the drink!! To avoid confusion can we in future use the term dinner/supper as “tea” is the basis of empire!
😉

A good suggestion, tea for me is definitely taken from a mug. Strained through an army sock that has been worn for 3 days then lots of sugar and evaporated milk,now that's tea

A good suggestion, tea for me is definitely taken from a mug. Strained through an army sock that has been worn for 3 days then lots of sugar and evaporated milk,now that's tea

Now we’re talking joe:thumbsup: that’s a right mans cuppa :D

Back