• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Tea

Bushcraft Rob

Very Addicted
Anyone fancy popping over for tea
Snails.jpg

curious! Do they taste like anything? Other than snails of course lol

A think they would have to be de-shelled for my first try lol. I suppose there Just like large winkles.

Just wondering if they taste similar to anything?

A think they would have to be de-shelled for my first try lol. I suppose there Just like large winkles.

Just wondering if they taste similar to anything?
You take them out of the shells just like winkles

Est ce que nous sommes ici chez bushcraft.fr ???

And tomorrow we'll try a frogs tea!

Bon appetit!

They are very well, I know.

Make sure to keep them in a container for three days before cooking / roasting, in case they have fed on poisonous plants.

Excellent post ww........we do not want the more adventurous amongst us going down with food poisoning.........or worse:rolleyes:
That is a very good piece of advice!

I do not think I will be needing a container.........be like eating balls of dew drops :sneaky::whistle::rofl:

Last edited:
Delicious. They were also in Lidl for £2 recently already marranated in garlic butter, just nuke to cook, like the mussels in the bag!
Very tasty and worth trying

Back