• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Tell em about the honey mummy .........

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Couple of hours at the pond this morning , took these two off the surface on yes you’ve guessed it ...... Sugar Puffs :whistle:

88BEEF38-DD73-400B-B277-F5C83D9278E1.jpeg
EB9FFBEA-6F48-4132-9C43-C450F9C43961.jpeg
BFC0EA14-5AF0-4285-AB48-7EE4795E4226.jpeg
75DBB083-135C-4307-B028-6381EB07136D.jpeg

Nice pictures and good catch Rob :thumbsup:
Are you still going to give a fly rod a try for them?

:D Wide’o ( clever person) lol
To be honest I thought you was having a laugh when you originally mentioned it :rolleyes: nice pictures bud. Are you going to tie a sugar puff imitation fly ?

I am mate , actually took my fly gear the other day but didn’t get round to giving it a go as it was pretty windy at the pond , maybe this week coming if we get the promised hot weather .....

Fingers crossed for you mate.........good luck with it :thumbsup:

:D Wide’o ( clever person) lol
To be honest I thought you was having a laugh when you originally mentioned it :rolleyes: nice pictures bud. Are you going to tie a sugar puff imitation fly ?

Sadly I don’t tie my own flies , I have a few that I’ve caught that I will be trying soon , one is a dog biscuit imitation no dissimilar to the sugar puff so that might cover both options ......

I think it will need to be a stalking cast into the margins with a really slow retrieve to have any luck snagging one ......

Second row looks like boxing gloves :D Nice Collection. Had a few like the top ones:thumbsup:

Back