• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Telly stuff

QI
The Repair shop
Time team
Anything with Sir Attenborough
How it's made
24 hrs in police custody
Antiques Roadshow

Anybody else here enjoying GOT (thats Game of Thrones for those who don't watch it)? I love it, love anything with the undead/zombies in it :)

Big fan of GOT, can take or leave the zombie genre although was well into The Walking Dead for a long while until the whole Negan thing. If you like undead stuff have you watched The Strain ?

Anyone watch that Forensics: The real CSI on BBC last night? Interesting but also a bit graphic

Bloody bunch of kids:( you should all be at work:lol:
Blue Peter

Bergerac
Wycliffe
Madam Secretary
Open All Hours
Morecambe and Wise
The Two Ronnies
Tales of the Riverbank

Yep, I've watched the Strain, Z Nation, Fear the walking dead etc. As a 'B' movie and a zombie fan this film is fastastic, full version here

Yep, I've watched the Strain, Z Nation, Fear the walking dead etc. As a 'B' movie and a zombie fan this film is fastastic, full version here

Not especially my bag but I don't mind any genre if its done well, even thought Love Actually was alright and I'm not exactly your target audience for RomComs. I know its a film but you get my point.

Back