• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Temperature Test ........

LOL no chance of a brew for me mate , that's why I had to get up at 6.45 ( to make her one !) .....
I think it can pitch quite low , almost as a tent , was a bit awkward in the garden as its on a slope , when I go camping in February I'm going to try a few different pitches with it and some of my other gear so will have a better idea then .

No tea :eek:......oh well I suppose you had the pass for a sleep out :D

I did notice the slope mate.....but even so, you did get it quite low.....a bonus if it starts howling.....and as you say.....like a tent.....ideal 👍
Even without the Hammock, you will have a nice shelter for a ground-dwelling situation if you don't want to take a tent......its a win-win :)

Look forward to seeing the other pitches 👍

You got a link buddy. As when am looking for napsack hammocks it’s directing me to Hennessy hammocks. (There nice to lol) or are the the same ?

No not the same .
Napsack are a new start up business from Scotland .......

Looks like they are having a problem with the supply chain /manufacturing of the tarps . I was initially worried about the quality of them but mine is fine and the customer service was good when I purchased .

No not the same .
Napsack are a new start up business from Scotland .......

Looks like they are having a problem with the supply chain /manufacturing of the tarps . I was initially worried about the quality of them but mine is fine and the customer service was good when I purchased .

Cheers mate 👍
Am looking to get a new hammock so spot on :D tho I must say them Hennessy ones look good to😂

Mark: Just FYI; Stevie Burns, one of the admins of the FB group 'Out in the bush Scotland' is one of the owners of Napsack.

Cheers buddy......hopefully al get a discount for being scotters lol :D

How tall are you?

IN CM please, not in old saxon inches.

Yes in this temperatures you will get always condensation outside next to the nose.

(Never tried it, but perhaps a nice long snorkel would be an Idea... ;0)

There is a hammocker on YouTube that Al put me on too , shug emery , he’s called , has a contraption for collecting his expelled breath preventing it wetting his sleeping bag!

Last edited:
Good idea safety wise, look forward to seeing some pics and reading your thoughts, might try and get out in the garden myself, snow laying like mad here now :)
Only had a few flakes down here in England

Back