• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Tent lanterns

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
I was having a look around before Christmas at tent..........area lights.
Not a fan of brilliant white light when in the tent chilling..... tucked up........listening to the wind and rain outside.
But for some admin jobs and cooking.....a bright white light comes into its own.

Having the option between the two is nice to have.....add to that an S.O.S signal beacon (hopefully never needed) and the ability to put a bit of charge into a phone is a bonus.
The dimming function on this lamp works well to suit the mood........ or task.......and is not reliant on any remote control.

Tried it out in a dark room and was very happy with the performance of the light.......thought I would share......may be of interest to others looking for a tent lamp of the same ilk :thumbsup:

It is a solidly made bit of kit and I think will stand up to the rigours of pack and camping life.

I have something very similar. It's a Phillips lifelight.

c700x420.jpg

It's a fantastic little light and charger.

Handy having the power meter lights Annie......good to have an idea of the power levels remaining over use :thumbsup:

Nice neat light :thumbsup:

Back