• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

TENTS again....".Kit Tarts" only need answer

Well.......to put this creature down.......the issue has been resolved, and done so in a manner becoming of any self respecting (coz no one else will....)
"Kit Tart" One of the highest order..........................................:oopsy: :rolleyes: :whistle:

So yes, to my shame? I bought both, and the Smokey Hut arrived today for a trial set in the garden......quite pleased but why oh why sell it sort on pegs and guys.............that's just poor. 🤔

So yes, to my shame? I bought both, and the Smokey Hut arrived today for a trial set in the garden......quite pleased but why oh why sell it sort on pegs and guys.............that's just poor. 🤔
Most off the shelf tents come with crap wire pegs lol so better buying your own different set. As for guys I agree that's poor but again on my big Coleman tent I swapped the main guy lines for fluorescent one and then rarely use them. With my pegs the tent is very stable without guys

Surprisingly it came with some goodish lightweight pegs.....not pins. The guys as such are perfect but I just needed to attach another 4 .

Back